Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hello Nostalgia

Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I've been into the old school punk of my high school days (well, not FROM my high school days, just what I listened to). So break out the studded belt and angry attitude about the world and enjoy.

MP3: The Clash - White Riot
MP3: Minor Threat - Straight Edge
MP3: Minor Threat - Screaming At A Wall
MP3: Patti Smith - Horses
MP3: Circle Jerks - Casualty Vampires
MP3: Social Distortion - Ball and Chain
MP3: The Descendants - Suburban Home
MP3: Dead Kennedys - California Uber Allies
MP3: Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
MP3: Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation
MP3: Bad Religion - Social Suicide
MP3: The Cramps - I Was A Teenage Werewolf
MP3: Screeching Weasel - I Wanna Be A Homosexual

No comments: