Monday, October 22, 2007

Hello!

Hello and welcome to Standard Voltage everyone! I have recently made the decision to make my own blog since I love reading other people's so much, and I seem to have an opinion about everything.

I first started with the intention of making a fashion blog with pictures I would take of street fashion, but that has been done to death, and I feel like I have more opinions about what NOT to do instead of what makes an amazing outfit. I figured that since I can't walk up to that person who clearly didn't look in the mirror before they left the house, I can have a place to vent, and hopefully someone will read it and stop to think before they walk out the door in the morning.

Next, I thought about combining the fashion blog with a music blog. Two of my favorite things, why not throw them together in the same place? So in addition to my fashion opinions, there will be music news and MP3s.

I Hope everyone enjoys what is happening over here, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better, let me know!

-SV

No comments: